#91 | D-9 to internship

 

Another short post today! I was supposed to post this up yesterday afternoon but I was busy with editing & submissions of my last 2 assignments. The semester break is finally here! (I feel like I've repeated this sentence so many times???) It's a short 1 week break since internship is starting soon - 31 August 2020.

Speaking of internship, I kinda found out where I'm being posted to but not the exact location of it. My lecturers informed us that the exact posting would only be known to us after the briefing next Wednesday but, the preschool I am being posted to, wanted my details so they emailed me for it. That's how I found out hehe 

Feeling excited but nervous at the same time since it seems like I'm going to be all alone without anyone I'm familiar with. My other friends didn't receive any emails from the preschool so I'm guessing that none of them are in the same centre as me :< 


looks like I need to step out of my comfort zone again.

- the bunny pal 🐰

Popular posts from this blog

#77 | Thai Boy Love (BL) Review/Recommendations

#88 | Sem. 3.1 + Life Updates