#88 | Sem. 3.1 + Life Updates

Since I'm more or less done with the assignments that's due next week,
I'm going to update this space hehe

Secret Life Of Pets GIFs | Tenor
I am SO tired.

Submissions are BACK TO BACK
I have like 2 submissions next week and another 2 the following week :))) 
PLUS, the number of videos I need to film and edit and I'm not even a film student for god's sake T_T
At this rate, I might as well be a Film student...
I still have 1 more video to film and MORE videos to edit... 
/sigh/

On the brighter side, at least the first half of 3.1 is coming to an end. Yeap, it's been a month since sem started, a month since I enjoyed my Netflix (and that dramas) in peace. I know, I know. I can still Nexflix and all, nobody is stopping me. But every time I do that, one small part of my mind keeps nagging at me to do my assignments instead... I'm like torturing myself... 

Might keep this post short since it's quite late already ._.

Home-based learning has been interesting. Honestly, I actually prefer this than going to school... I guess the main reason is because I don't have to wake up 2-2.5 hours before the class which means extra 2 hours of sleep every day T_T

But, the bad thing about this home-based learning is that there's no human interactions and it's tough to ask lecturers questions regarding assignments etc. I am more of a face-to-face person. I hate video calls where I have to show my face through a camera/webcam. Usually, during the normal school day, if I had any questions regarding assignments or just the content that was covered, I would stay behind and ask the lecturer personally/with my group of friends. Now, I can't do that anymore since everyone is "in class" until the lecturer ends the video call 🙂

Rabbit Cute GIFs | Tenor

not to mention, I feel that the questions I'm asking are kinda stupid...


Assignments... where do I even begin... I don't know who planned the assignments but, whoever decided to make us film 3 videos for the 1st assignment, I hope you fall off the bed and break your ankle or something. I hate filming myself. It's so awkward and cringy??? And the worst part? I have to edit it to fit the timing for each assignment :/ 

I am so done with filming myself. Last time I checked, I was a Humanities student, not a Film student. Let me do something related to my course for once. No more filming for the rest of Year 3, please. 

Secret Life Of Pets Snowball GIF - SecretLifeOfPets Snowball Sad ...


At least I'm done with filming and editing 2/3 of the videos for submission. All I need to do now is to prepare the props for the final video, film, edit and I'm ready to submit it 🥺 Hopefully I did everything right... otherwise 🙂

Also, I don't understand how some people haven't started on their assignments yet? Or just started on it??? Do they not feel nervous or scared that they might not make it in time? There's so much to do and most of it is due on like 1st June???? 😰 some people just don't change... 

Enough of school updates... 
Time for some life updates. 

I went to the hospital

Not going to go too much in detail about what happened but I basically had an Epileptic Seizure in the middle of the night and got sent to the hospital. For those who don't know what that is:


I asked the doctor why I suddenly got it since I was feeling fine and all before I went to bed and then he told me it might be due to stress. He's not wrong. That night, I was filming a video for one of my assignments and while editing, the video length was longer than what the assignment required. I kept thinking about it and how to shorten the video before I went to bed & kept on reminding myself to ask the lecturer whether there's an extra 10% in timing for our video submission. 

I guess that was the "stress" that triggered the seizure. I also did a CT scan & COVID-19 Swab Test while I was at the hospital. For some reason, the swab test through my nose didn't hurt at all? It wasn't painful (like the pain you feel after water touches an open wound), it's not painful in that sense. To me, it was more uncomfortable than painful. You know the feeling you get when you're about to sneeze but it doesn't come out? or when you "internally" sneezed? The feeling in my nose was like that. 

Okay, I suck at explaining but it's definitely not painful. 

The doctor kept me in the hospital till 12PM that day for observation and then I was discharged but I have to go back to visit the Neuro doctor in a few week's time and I have no idea what for... This isn't the first time I had an Epileptic Seizure. I had it previously, in the middle of the night as well. I'm guessing it wasn't as serious as this time rounds which was why I woke up in the morning feeling fine but with a bruise on my tongue (and I thought it was an ulcer) and blood stains on my pillow. I didn't know what it was at all until it happened the second time. That was when I realized it was the seizure. 

Might update after visiting the Neuro doctor in a few weeks' time if I have spare time. It's the term break but assignments are gonna pile up 😒  Speaking of term break, I'm dying of boredom in SG. 

COVID-19 has caused me to cancel or postpone all of my trips in the first half of 2020 

52 Best Cute Wallpapers images | Cute wallpapers, Cartoon ...


Retail stores in SG are closed/have been closed for almost 2 months now since the circuit breaker and I'm getting bored of staying at home. I wanna fly out of this country and enjoy myself a little before the 6 months long internship starts T_T 

The first country on my list? Thailand. Specifically, Bangkok. God, I miss that country and food so much... The second country? Perth I guess. I wanna drive around and relax for a bit in the slow-paced country (as compared to SG). Finally, South Korea and Japan... I miss Tokyo so much :< Probably going to Osaka during the cherry blossom season next since I've been to Tokyo already. 

The trips in the first half of 2020 have been postponed. To when? I have no idea. SG government hasn't allowed the citizens to travel for leisure yet so... who knows when will be the next time I'm flying out of this little red dot? Hoping they find a cure or vaccine for it soon. With the upcoming internship in September, chances of me traveling as frequently as 2019 is very low 😭

I promise, once it's safe to fly out after this whole COVID-19 situation has calmed/settled down, I will treasure & cherish every single trip out of my house (to other countries and everywhere else) more. In the past, I didn't think too much about it since "the next trip is in 3 months' time, I'm gonna be back here in 3-6 months anyway". After this whole COVID-19 situation, I will cherish the time I spent in the foreign lands more 🥺


Really hoping they find a cure for it soon 🙏🏻

Okay, that's about it for this update. It's kinda late now so I'm gonna head to bed and then prepare for my last video filming tomorrow night ;-; Praying for everything to go well since I have no more energy to redo or take more shots... I want to finish it in one sitting, please. 

74feffc9cf8842e57c1a58e1bdedfd8a.jpg | MiceForce Forums

Until the next post,
stay safe and remember to wear your mask! 
- the bunny pal 🐰

Popular posts from this blog

#77 | Thai Boy Love (BL) Review/Recommendations

#81 | Kakao Friends Seoul